Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer/Fall/Winter

Well, summer went out with a bang here in the Rockies, giving us a nice big blanket of snow for our first snow in town. Not only did it snow in town, I would definitely call it a blizzard, and it snowed on and off for three or four days! Luckily, the sun returned and we saw a beautiful weekend. But, snow is on its way again Thursday - yay!

The resorts have started blowing snow and Loveland and A Basin will open within the next 2-3 weeks. I'm excited to get back on some snow, even if it is a white ribbon of death.

I enjoyed my first off pavement bike ride this past weekend (finally!) through some beautiful scenery on Boreas Pass Road.



Fall is a beautiful time of year here. Some say that it isn't as pretty as New England, but I beg to differ. I think its just as gorgeous, just in a different way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment