Saturday, September 18, 2010

Insanity Day 5...and Balloons!

Today's INSANITY workout was the same as Day 1 (Tuesday), and I am happy to report that I actually noticed a measurable (albeit small) change in my ability. I noticed that I could sustain the elements of the circuit longer and needed fewer breaks. After less than a week, its nice to see such fast progress!

This weekend is the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Aspen and Snowmass. They have races and other cool stuff, which are unfortunately held pretty early in the morning. However, this evening around dusk they have this thing called "night glow" where all the balloons are tethered in field, but they fire. And as the sun goes down they light up the place. I'm going to go check it out and take some pictures, so I will report back later!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment