Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Look! (and INSANITY Day 3)

So the blog got a makeover today. I also decided to finally change the name, so that an unsuspecting vegetarian didn't come around and become offended by my clearly NOT vegetarian content heh heh....

Today was a good INSANITY day. Want to know why? It was CARDIO RECOVERY Day!!! Whoo hoo...this basically means I sweat about 1/2 as much (which is still more than on any other given day), and it largely resembled a power yoga work out. So not much cardio, but lots of strength and stretching. I feel rejuvenated and ready to hop on the bike tonight....I wonder if that's a bad idea? I would like to walk tomorrow :)

There is this dude playing music on the pedestrian plaza outside the gallery who just really needs to be put out of his misery. Or maybe I need to be put of my misery? He's not that bad, but he's not that good either...and after hearing him play at least twice a week ALLLLL summer, my ears would like a rest.

Cheer folks. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment